Finance and accounting free essays: Brief description of the HR department
Brief description of the HR department
The human resource (HR) department plays the role of managing people in an organization. In order to manage people effectively, the HR department must have clear mission, goals and objectives (Price, 2011). This paper describes the HR department for company X and its mission, goals and objectives.
HR Department Description for Company X
Company X is a medium-sized firm that deals with the production and sale of different brands of soap made mainly using natural ingredients. The firm has five branches and it sells its products both locally and in two other foreign nations. The company has a HR department that is made up of senior HR officer and five assistant HR officers. Each of the five assistant HR managers is in charge of one branch of the firm and they report to the senior HR officer. The assistant HR officers manage the workers and supervisors of different departments in their respective branches, including the marketing, production and logistics departments. The HR department of Company X has been effective in managing people in the organization.
The HR department for Company X delivers innovative HR strategies and programs and manages people in a way that promotes excellence and the firm’s performance.
HR Department’s Goals and Objectives
The objectives of the HR department for Company X are:
- To recruit qualified and motivated employees
- To establish opportunities for growth and development of the skill and knowledge of employees through continuous training
- To ensure that the employees work in safe a environment
- To promote the development and sustenance of employee working teams
- To provide the employees with adequate compensation and other benefits
- To measure and manage the level and quality of output for each employee
The goals of the HR department for Company X are:
- To build superior organizational capacity to meet the demands of the target markets
- To enhance the satisfaction and commitment of the employees
- To ensure that the products of Company X exceed customers’ expectations
- The maintain low level of employee turnover
- To facilitate the competitiveness of Company X in its industry
Price, A. (2011). Human Resource Management. Hampshire: Cengage Learning.
Scholarlywriters.com caters for essays in all departments including Finance and accounting free essays: Brief description of the HR department. In case you need any help we are a cheap essay custom writing service.